Club Carlson Member Benefit Terms and Conditions
- All member benefits may vary by participating hotel, are subject to availability, may not be available at all locations, and are subject to change at any time. For elite member benefits, you must qualify for elite status each calendar year in order to receive elite benefits.
- All members earn an online booking bonus when booking reservations online at clubcarlson.com or any Carlson Hotels brand website (the number of bonus Gold Points varies based on membership tier status) and receive free Internet at Radisson Blu, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inns and Suites By CarlsonSM hotels worldwide (includes basic service only, certain hotels may charge for premium service). For online booking bonus, regular eligibility rate rules apply and will not be awarded for reservations made through a third-party reservation site or for redemption stays. Bonus points are credited after the stay is completed.
All other benefits are for elite members as specified below:
- Club Carlson Concierge members are eligible to receive one complimentary continental breakfast per night of member’s stay. Continental breakfast offerings will vary by hotel but may include an assortment of cereals, breads, fresh fruit, juices, coffee, tea and milk and may be provided via buffet or menu (at hotel’s discretion) in the hotel restaurant as determined by the participating Radisson®, Park Inn®, or Park Plaza® hotel. Complimentary continental breakfast is not available through room service.
- Complimentary room upgrade is determined by the participating hotel depending on availability at time of check-in. Upgraded room types will vary, but may include rooms with a higher or lower floor, rooms with preferred view, or recently renovated rooms. All upgrades subject to availability.
- Elite Point bonus is in addition to the standard Gold Points received for eligible stays while member has elite status. Point bonus does not apply to promotional offers or other point earning opportunities.
- Early check-in and late checkout are subject to availability upon request at the hotel and may be requested for up to 2 hours prior to or later than the hotel’s published check-in and check-out time provided the elite member has a credit card number on file for the reservation.
- Roll Over Nights are any elite qualifying nights remaining in member’s account at the end of each calendar year in excess of those used to qualify the member for elite status. Roll Over Nights will be added to the member’s elite qualifying night count for the next year but will not carry over more than one year.
- Room availability guarantee must be requested via the Elite Member Service line and is only available for an Elite member’s personal guestroom. The 48-hour or 72-hour guarantee is calculated based on noon local hotel time on the intended arrival day. Guaranteed room availability is for a standard room only at standard rates, and is subject to the participating hotel’s standard guarantee and cancellation policy. Free Award Nights or Points + Cash Award Stays are not eligible for the room availability guarantee. Room availability guarantee is not available at the Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, and does not apply in cases where a nationally or internationally recognized event is occurring within fifty miles of a participating hotel (as determined by Club Carlson).
- All other Club Carlson terms and conditions apply.